FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I get my products?
- Order processing usually takes 7-30 days (15-20 days average), but may be longer due to order surge.
- Due to long customs, ITALY, UK, AUSTRIA and GERMANY shipments can take up to 40 days.
- We do our best to expedite and often you will receive the product much sooner, however, any unforeseen issues or problems with the carrier or logistics outside of our control may delay your order, but in this case we do everything in our power to get it to you as soon as possible.
- We do not guarantee shipping timeframes. There can be unforeseen issues outside of our control. Because of this, we only offer refunds for items lost in transit after 60 days from your date of purchase.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items if they have been confirmed delivered by our Aftership system.
- Our customers are responsible for tax and import duties.
- Some of our items ship directly from our headquarters in Netherlands, while others will ship to you directly from the fabricants in their country of origin (China, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong )
- Many of our items will ship separately, so you will receive multiple shipping confirmation emails with unique tracking numbers.
Why is your shipping taking so long ?
Our fabricants and warehouses are located in Asia ( China, Singapore, Korea, and Hongkong). We offer unique products that are 30% cheaper but unfortunately our shipping time is longer than other retailers. Good things take time ! :)
Is my information and payment method secure?
- Our store is built and payments are processed on the Shopify platform. They have the most state of the art technology built in to keep your information safe. Your security is our #1 priority, so we take it a step further. We have partnered with McAffee Security to give every customer $100,000 identity theft protection when they purchase on our site. You can shop safely on our site knowing you are protected.
How do I track my order?
- You will receive order confirmation email, and then once your order has been shipped, in transit and delivered.
- You will receive a tracking email with specific tracking for your order. For your convenience we have an order tracking page where you can input all of your tracking numbers and see the status of where your order is and when it will be to you! (see Track Order at the bottom of page)
- Please note it can take a few days for the tracking number to sync with your package, so if it does not show right away, don't worry!
- Many of your items will ship separately, and some items may arrive before others. Do not worry, your items are on their way!
Can I change the shipping address or the details of my order?
- No, you can't change your order before the order is shipped. But you can try contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and see if your order has been processed yet. But once the order is shipped, unfortunately no modification can be made about your order.
- If you change your shipping address in My Account after you’ve made an order, your new address won’t apply until your next order.
Can I cancel my order after I place it?
- Your order can't be cancelled. If you need any help about return, please contact our customer service after your order has been delivered.
Do you accept returns?
- Your satisfaction is our goal! Please see our Refunds & Returns Policy Page for details.
Please note that any shipping fee of the returned package will not be included in the refund. You are responsible for the shipping fees of return to our European logistic office ( Barcelona, Spain).
What is your exchange policy?
- If you want a different size, different color, or different item, please return the item to our office.
What if my package is returned ?
There are many instances why a package may be marked as "return to sender." Below are some of the most common reasons:
- Complications with the shipping address. (missing information such as street name, typos, misspelling, and other identifiers, e.g. writing ‘123’ instead of ‘apt. 123’)
- The addressee has moved without providing a forwarding address
- The item is refused by the addressee (someone at the address told the mail carrier that no one with that name lives there/works there)
- Package was unclaimed (common for international customers, packages may be held at the local post office or customs office for pick-up, and if the recipient does not go and pick it up within a certain time frame it will be sent back to us)*
- Refusal to pay customs (only applies to international customers - this means you did not pay customs fees/import tax on the item, or refused to pay them)*
*Usually, if your package needs to be picked up from the post office by you in person, you will receive a note in the mail from your local post office or customs agent indicating when and how to get your package. Our system also send you an email. ( NOTE : we are not responsible for wrong emails registered when placing your order. Any notices or notes left by the mail carrier are determined by the mail carrier, and not by Petit Loli.
The Aftership tracking/customs page usually displays the reason why the package is unable to be delivered. If your shipment is marked “return to sender”, feel free to contact us and let us know about the situation.
Please be sure to double check your order confirmation email, your account, or your shipment confirmation email to confirm that you provided the correct address, and that no typos or errors were made.
Please note that we unfortunately cannot re-ship orders until the original package is returned to us, and we cannot intercept or redirect a package once it is marked as “return to sender”.
Can I was the clothing in a washing machine?
- Most of our clothing is machine washable, wash on a gentle cycle in cold water, and hang dry. DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER!
- Faux fur and Faux leather items are dry clean only.
- Do not wash shoes or hair accessories.
Where are you based & Where do you ship from ?
- We are a Dutch Antilleans registered company registered as GLOBALREACH.
- With operations in Spain and Netherlands. We partner with vendors and manufacturers overseas to bring you fashionable and affordable clothing for your little ones. Many of our products will ship directly to you from overseas (Hong Kong, China, Korea..).
Does your clothing run true to size?
- Because our items come from all different artist, we do not have a universal sizing chart, however, our items do run true to size UNLESS otherwise specified in the product description. For example, if an item runs small, it will say ***PLEASE ORDER SIZE UP***
- Our product sizing is comparable to brands like Gap, Old Navy, however our dress length is comparable to Zara and H&M. (shorter)
How is your quality ?
Our quality is the same as you will find shopping at your normal high street kids shop ex: Zara Kids, H&M, C&A...
MOD INTERNATIONAL BV Fijnjekade 221 Den Haag 2521DT NETHERLANDS
Chamber of Commerce Registration No: 61820970
Support working hours : 10h00 - 17h00